Pregnancy Community

Kidney Stones while pregnant..

I have had.kidney stones and vomiting from the moment I found out i was pregnant. Its excruciating pain constantly! The er Dr put me on loratabs for the pain since they can't do anything for the stone. If it safe to take thesw being pregnant?
Yes it is!! I had kidney stones with my first... I was so miserable. I had them for two weeks. They put me on dilaudid though because the pain was so intense and nothing else touched the pain. My first will be 5 in October and is healthy as can be!
I have 3 kidney stones n I have a specialist for mine cuz I've had them for a long time b4 I even got pregnant n I was told I can't take anything for the pain  but I got use to my pain so I havent looked into too much cuz I learned in my own way to handle it b4 I even got pregnant,

I don't know if those r safe or not but call ur ob doc n ask them
Thank you that puts my kind at ease! With my first I had horrible utis but have had stones on and off for 6yrs. I didn't figure she'd prescribe them if it wasnt safe... I just feel like everu time im pregnant the uti or stones get worse. I've literally had stones for over a month now. Nothing gets rid of them any tips?
I have no idea. When I had them I was on bestest the whole time... I puked and was in absolute misery. I took my pain meds and just slept the whole time. I pushed lots of fluids though. Wish I could help more! Just remember drs will never prescribe you somethin that isn't safe for you and baby!!
Try to watch what u drink that aggravates ur kidneys n avoid it, im in more pain when I drink tea which is my favorite, n a heating pad helps to n when u have to pee don't hold it go right away, those r little things that help me deal with the pain