LABOR SOON!?

I am currently 38 weeks 2 days pregnant and I have already lost my mucus plug. I've been lightly bleeding/spotting but no contractions. my doctor says to call him when I have contractions but I'm having none, just pelvic pressure and pain. I've been taking long walks on the boardwalk to put me in labor but it's not helping :( doesn't even look like she dropped yet! anything I can do to put me in labor? BESIDES SEX lol
Not really. Baby decides when it's ready to come.
Baby does but call me crazy I was 1 week and 4 days overy and I wasn't dilated  one bit I ate a fresh pineapple by 6 pm after being checked at the docs and by 4 am next morning I was 4 cm dilated  and in labor. So try that it's healthy for baby taste good and won't hurt to try it. Good  luck.
that's crazy you said that I was eating pineapple earlier before I even posted this and my stomach started hurting ! hopefully she'll be here soon
My mucus plug came out two weeks early i was dialated two cm i walked alot and two days before my due date my water broke.
used to *
i just to eat pineapple with my second baby it really helps dilated day before having my baby had sex went to er in the morning was already 5 cm dilated i thought my water broke thats the only reason i went my contractions started on my way to the hospital but it was just to much mucus and they let me in got there like a 9 am by 12pm my bby was already born good luck
Eating pineapple, anything that will release oxytocin, long walks,
Excuse me ladies when can we start eating pineapples I'm 36 weeks even and last week my doctor checked me I'm at a 1cm thick but also I've been having lots of cramps and contractions.
37 weeks and a few days. some people consider 37 weeks full term , while others say 38-40 is full term. my doctor told me at 37 weeks if I happened to go into labor they wouldn't stop it and the baby would most likely be fine. I believe 38 weeks is full term, but ask your doctor to check your babys weight. my baby was 6lbs last week so I think 6lbs and up should be fine to come out!
The last time I had an ultrasound was when I found out I was having a boy, but after that I haven't heard anything about the baby weight. I'll comment on the baby weight on Thursday when I have my doctors appointment. Thank you by the way for the pineapple information
I didn't hear anything about my baby's weight until 37/38 weeks so maybe they'll check soon. congrats and good luck!
Well hopefully my doctor tells me something about his weight and thank you congratulations to you too. Good luck

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community