Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

Labor question

How did you feel ? And what went on with your body before labor ? Labor signs ?
5 Responses
My labor was nothing like anyone had ex0l
****Explained to be before. It felt like I was constipated :/ i kept going to the bathroom throughout the night and through the morning and finally called the Dr. And he said to go into the hospital, sure enough I was in labor.
The best way I can describe it is pretty much like your whole tummy tightening for a little bit.. but it gets more painful the more you get into active labor
Expect a lot of pressure.. and your little one is usually still.. not alot of movement.. this is my 3rd pregnancy and I remember both labors like it was yesterday
I had to use the bathroom a lot too. when I was in labor the contractions got worse and worse until finally I was able to get an epidural. after that, I didn't feel anything at all. when I was told to push I couldn't even feel myself pushing. after labor pain was worse for me. I had a vaginal delivery and I was too small for my baby to come out so my doctor cut me almost completely. after the epidural wore off that was painful. it only last about a week to a week and a half though. overall, it just depends on your pain tolerance and if you plan on getting pain meds or not.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.