Pregnancy Community

Labor question

How did you feel ? And what went on with your body before labor ? Labor signs ?
My labor was nothing like anyone had ex0l
****Explained to be before. It felt like I was constipated :/ i kept going to the bathroom throughout the night and through the morning and finally called the Dr. And he said to go into the hospital, sure enough I was in labor.
The best way I can describe it is pretty much like your whole tummy tightening for a little bit.. but it gets more painful the more you get into active labor
Expect a lot of pressure.. and your little one is usually still.. not alot of movement.. this is my 3rd pregnancy and I remember both labors like it was yesterday
I had to use the bathroom a lot too. when I was in labor the contractions got worse and worse until finally I was able to get an epidural. after that, I didn't feel anything at all. when I was told to push I couldn't even feel myself pushing. after labor pain was worse for me. I had a vaginal delivery and I was too small for my baby to come out so my doctor cut me almost completely. after the epidural wore off that was painful. it only last about a week to a week and a half though. overall, it just depends on your pain tolerance and if you plan on getting pain meds or not.