Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

Labor story (natural delivery)

Bay was born at 12:44 am on Dec 2. On her due date.  Dec 1 in the morning I woke up bleeding so I went to see my doctor.  He told me I was 4 cm and sent me to walk a little and then labor and delivery  that was around  noon.  I stayed until 4.  I was contracting but it was just beginning 7min apart.  They gave me the choice to go home due to the fact there was 3 women waiting for a room.  But that to come back once my contractions were 5 min apart.  We got back here at 10 and I was 5 cm.  The midwife on call gave me the option if I would like they would rupture my bag so things could speed up since I was going for no medication.  Well a half hour later I was 7 cm then 8 then 8 half then 9 then 10. It was the hardest thing ever but she came right out after 4 hard pushes. I have to say tthe most painful thing for me was the extreme  pressure I was feeling.  I didn't think I could do it. After she was out those pains went away.  Placenta came right out with one push a few minutes  after.  Husband and I are extremely happy and ready to rest now :)
1 Responses
I have to agree the pressure was seeming to much to handle but once lo is out it all goes away.. its all crazy really but compleatly amazing! :)
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.