Pregnancy Community

Labor story (natural delivery)

Bay was born at 12:44 am on Dec 2. On her due date.  Dec 1 in the morning I woke up bleeding so I went to see my doctor.  He told me I was 4 cm and sent me to walk a little and then labor and delivery  that was around  noon.  I stayed until 4.  I was contracting but it was just beginning 7min apart.  They gave me the choice to go home due to the fact there was 3 women waiting for a room.  But that to come back once my contractions were 5 min apart.  We got back here at 10 and I was 5 cm.  The midwife on call gave me the option if I would like they would rupture my bag so things could speed up since I was going for no medication.  Well a half hour later I was 7 cm then 8 then 8 half then 9 then 10. It was the hardest thing ever but she came right out after 4 hard pushes. I have to say tthe most painful thing for me was the extreme  pressure I was feeling.  I didn't think I could do it. After she was out those pains went away.  Placenta came right out with one push a few minutes  after.  Husband and I are extremely happy and ready to rest now :)
I have to agree the pressure was seeming to much to handle but once lo is out it all goes away.. its all crazy really but compleatly amazing! :)