A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members
2103434 tn?1333675633

Life after depo?

Hey has anyone at any positive experiences after getting off of the depo shot? I haven't found much feed back. Thanks
8 Responses
I was on depo for about a year & a half got off & got pregnant within 6-9 months but sum ppl take a whole or 2 to start getting pregnant
Yes I was on depo for 4yrs and 7months after I got off the depo I became pregnant I'm now 12weeks 1day. So yes some ppl it's take 6 months to 1 year.. So good luck on trying don't give up have faith it will happen. Baby dust.. Keep me posed
2170099 tn?1364148103
I was on depo for 6 years and like 4or 5 month after being off I got pregnant now im 10 Weeks good luck
I was on depo for 2 years. after I stopped it I was pregnant within 6 months. I miscarried my first child. I am now pregnant again 1 year and 6 months after the shot. keep trying you will get pregnant and most importantly have fun

362249 tn?1441318618
WOW! yall are lucky then! I was on depo on and off for 4yrs off for exactly 8 yrs with no birth control in between when I found out I was pg!! I was TTC for 10 yrs i thought i was sterile! But there s no proof it was depo could have been my X husband's fault but yeah it took me a long time i just had my baby a week ago!
I was on depo for 2 years got pregnant as soon as my periods were normal, 5 months. Hang in there yr body just has to get back to normal.
2080451 tn?1347236020
I was on depo for 5 yeard and had been off it for almost 2 years before getting preggo...i was ttc during that time but wasnt preventing either...im now 17 weeks tomorrow.
2103434 tn?1333675633
Thank you all for your posts! Means a great deal to me:) I was on depo for 3 years and have now been off for 20 months....my periods are still not regular, will have it for a few months then not have it for 2 months! Agh it is so annoying:/ My husband and I have not used protection at all since I have been off of depo and still no baby.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.