Pregnancy Community

Life after depo?

Hey has anyone at any positive experiences after getting off of the depo shot? I haven't found much feed back. Thanks
I was on depo for about a year & a half got off & got pregnant within 6-9 months but sum ppl take a whole or 2 to start getting pregnant
Yes I was on depo for 4yrs and 7months after I got off the depo I became pregnant I'm now 12weeks 1day. So yes some ppl it's take 6 months to 1 year.. So good luck on trying don't give up have faith it will happen. Baby dust.. Keep me posed
I was on depo for 6 years and like 4or 5 month after being off I got pregnant now im 10 Weeks good luck
I was on depo for 2 years. after I stopped it I was pregnant within 6 months. I miscarried my first child. I am now pregnant again 1 year and 6 months after the shot. keep trying you will get pregnant and most importantly have fun

WOW! yall are lucky then! I was on depo on and off for 4yrs off for exactly 8 yrs with no birth control in between when I found out I was pg!! I was TTC for 10 yrs i thought i was sterile! But there s no proof it was depo could have been my X husband's fault but yeah it took me a long time i just had my baby a week ago!
I was on depo for 2 years got pregnant as soon as my periods were normal, 5 months. Hang in there yr body just has to get back to normal.
I was on depo for 5 yeard and had been off it for almost 2 years before getting preggo...i was ttc during that time but wasnt preventing either...im now 17 weeks tomorrow.
Thank you all for your posts! Means a great deal to me:) I was on depo for 3 years and have now been off for 20 months....my periods are still not regular, will have it for a few months then not have it for 2 months! Agh it is so annoying:/ My husband and I have not used protection at all since I have been off of depo and still no baby.