Pregnancy Community

Light brown spotting before expected period, which is very abnormal for me?

I have been on the pill for almost 2 years and have never had anything like this occur. About 4/5 days before my expected period I had some light brown discharge, it is currently the second day of it, however it stopped and then started again at night tonight. Its very light, but more noticeable when it had come back tonight. I have never missed a pill, but I often take it with a few hours difference each day, not ever more than 8 hours. I am sexually active and don't usually use protection. I am having minor cramping (I have never had more than minor cramping before) and my breasts aren't super tender, but they are a little bit (which usually rarely happens to me). I had been on UTI antibiotics which I ended last night. Any thoughts on what this could be? Pregnancy? Also, I am not expecting my period until thursday this week. Tomorrow is when I start the placebo week in my packet.
Wait and see if you miss your period or not before testing.