Light pink discharge

Okay I just signed up to this site so im not sure how this goes. Ill just start by sayin im 21 and I have no children. Me and my ex boyfriend used to have sex almost everyday unprotected and he would ejaculate inside me every time, I never got pregnant nor did I have any scares like this now me and my boyfriend have been having sex. He has never ejaculated inside me until last thursday and today is wednesday. I havent had any pregnancy symptoms. My appetite is normal. Ive always eatin alot. Ive been having trouble sleeping, and this morning I had light pink discharge.  that happens only a day before my full period. My period Isnt due for another week or two. I would love to have a baby. But about a year ago with my ex I was convinced that I could NOT get pregnant. He has no children. But my now boyfriend has two that are not mine. Could I be pregnant?  I also thought that the light pink discharge was from rough sex. theory.  
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
so did you get a test how late are you for your period, keep us informed good luck
Helpful - 0
Yeah. Every little thing that happens I panic and say yeah im pregnant! But this sink discharge stuff has never happened. Thats why I was convinced. Because it never even came close to any signs with my ex and now this is happening. I havent taken a test yet. But im going to get one momentarily.  And thanks for the well wishes. Cocoa and gill
Helpful - 0
Are you actively trying for a baby?  if you have a regulr cycle ie: 28 days, you would ovulate round about your 14 day from the first day AF starts.  I've had pink blood/discharge before from 10 days before AF has arrived and i have yet to become pregnant 33 months later.  I hope you do get your BFP, but the best way to know is wait until you have missed AF as i know how it feels to get stressed and over excited about every little symptom.  Best of luck!!
Helpful - 0
Okay. I never really know when im in ovalation mode because its always super lubricated down there, so I never really think about ovalation. And how long is implantation bleeding suppose to last. Its going on a week and im still seeing traces of pink. Okay now im convinced.
Helpful - 0
if you had that much un-protected sex and didn't get pregnant with your ex, then chances are one of the two of you aren't very fertile.

What you are describing sounds like it could be implimation bleeding, which for many women who get it it's the first sign of pregnancy.  It's hard to say with out waiting for AF to be due.

Do you keep tabs on when you might ovulate?  Do you remember seeing any Egg White Cervical Mucus (an indicator that O is around the corner or happening and when you are most fertile)?  

Good Luck!  Let us know how it turns out!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community