Losing weight too fast...

I am 6 days PP, and have lost a TON of weight... i'm smaller then before. I posted the other day about not really eating. But I just don't have an appetite... I think i'm starting to get more depressed about my sons... and then the stuff happening with my husband and I... there's too much going on. I have to find a place to stay before this weekend, I start school on the 3rd, I don't have a car my husband is the one with the car, then I have community service stuff to do, and it's just too much... I've been strong so far, but I think I am about to crash! I wish I had some kind of support... but I don't.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yeah, I am honestly beginning to think he doesn't deserve me. It's hard, because we are best friends and when we aren't having a bad day, everything is freaking perfect! Even on bad days at the end of the night we kiss and make up. But idk what is going on with him right now... ever since our loss he is all over the place! And I think this is how he is dealing with it! Which really suc.ks! /:
Helpful - 0
He doesnt deserve someone as amazing as you bree....especially if he left when you needed him most....he's a grade A @$$ hole! Itll be hard but you deserve so much better if he really was that selfish to abandon you in this time...im so sorry for your loss and if you need someone to talk to im here :)
Helpful - 0
Yeah, i'm not sure how well I will be able to let things go... because it is really messed up. He came home yesterday and we like argued again, he hurts me so much sometimes.
Helpful - 0
If I was In ur shoes and if he does change I don't no if I would ever be able to forgive him.
Helpful - 0
No it's perfectly fine, you are right. He is an a.s.s and it will be extremely hard because I do love him, he is the love of my life and I gave him my all! I always stuck by his side through thick or thin, right or wrong. It's going to be hard to one day get comfortable to someone else, it is sickening to think tjat rigjt now, but it is prob what is best if he doesn'y change.
Helpful - 0
I know its easier to say than to do, but hopefully this motivates u, just leave his stupi* a$$ hes obviously not worth it, piece of s&$# would leave u right now, and his mom, she needs to mind her own business,  gosh I hate when they're parents or family gets involved! Ahh sorry I just vented on how I feel aboutyour husband, I just really think hes an a$$ hole
Helpful - 0
Idk why he would, but i'm more then likely leaving him once I find a place to stay. I can't deal with it anymore.
Helpful - 0
You are a very strong woman, with all that you've been through.  You pulled yourself together and I see your ambition to go to school. As for the situation with your husband I have nothing to say.  What kind of person would walk away from someone they love at a time like this? I will never understand!!!!  Only time will heal your pain, keep your head up and keep pushing forward. Better days are ahead of you. Even though it's hard keep pushing untill you'll be happy again. God bless you
Helpful - 0
Wow its just said how a man can act like that ... Seems more like a lil boy who doesnt know nothing about life true love... If he really loved you no matter even if you both had nothing to eat or no place to stay he would be right by your side no matter what and even know that you need him most he should man up and be there for you !... I just wish I could help you some way but trust God it may be hard now I know your going tru alot and you ask your self why .. But believe God has a plan for you pray talk to him... Nothing is impossible for him ...
Helpful - 0
Ik... in the time I need him most, he isn't here for me! It's like he could care less what happens to me.
Helpful - 0
What a heartless b. At this moment know one
can understand what ur going through except each other. U need each other right now.
I am truly sorry this happened. I have had a mc and that was horrible. I couldn't imagine how to cope with what ur going through
Helpful - 0
His mom won't allow it! That inconsiderate B is actually happy we are seoerating!!!! She is the one who convinced him!!!!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
Why can't u move to his mom with him.
Helpful - 0
I mean we are still living together now, so yesI have had contact with him. He just says he can't afford things right now and is moving back to his mothers... even if I get a job soon he still wants to move back to his moms. Marrige is a partnership, we are suppose to overcome everything with one another and not give up... but idk, he is so set on moving. We prob won't move back in with one another for like 5-6 months.
Helpful - 0
I'm sorry u e going through this. Have u been in contact with ur husband enough for him yo give u a reason on why he is leaving
Helpful - 0
Thanks/: yeah I don't understand either.
Helpful - 0
Tbh i shared ur story with my husband n he sends his best wishes and doesn't know how ur husband could have left u at this time!  As the ladies say everything happens for a reason n u have us we will always support u on here but I understand it's just not the same.  Chin up n give urself time * sending a hug ur way*
Helpful - 0
I dont really know the circumstances of why he's leaving but maybe he's just as hurt as you and he doesn't know how to deal with it . Maybe leaving is just his way of healing himself , getting time to himself and stuff . Try talking to him to see how he's feeling and where he stands . Sometimes when people don't have the right words or any clue where to go from there , they run .
Helpful - 0
Thanks guys! I just wish I could understand better. I just don't know what to do, I really don't. I don't see how my husband is moving away from me in the time I need him the most. It just hurts... )':
Helpful - 0
You Got us. Be strong God is there with you if you feel sad or about to give up get on those knees and pray
Helpful - 0
Your story breaks my heart . Keep your head up and stay strong . Everything happens for a reason and as much as that isn't what you want to hear , its the truth . Im not a very religious person , in fact , I've never gone to church but I do believe God has a plan for us bigger than we can imagine and one day everything will fall into place for you and you'll look back and understand why all of this happened . Use these bad times as stepping stones into the next phase of your life . As for you losing weight , I would say its because of the severe amount of stress you're under . Give yourself some time to heal and find yourself again and you'll get your weight back up . You aren't alone and I'll keep you in my thoughts .
Helpful - 0
I'm so sorry!! I so wish I had an answer for u I think ur as strong as he'll for what uv been through n just think of something I believe in strongly... sometimes you have to fall before you fly! Ul get there n just wish I could do more than type these words!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community