Losing weight?

Okay, so no matter what junk I've eaten I've stayed a firm 132.4. I find out I'm pregnant and then it drops to 132, and now I'm 131! Is it because I'm eating better or is it normal to lose before you gain?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I lost 12 pounds in my first and second trimester. I just recently gained it back plus three pounds. My doctor wasn't.concerned at all. He said as long as I'm holding food down I'm OK.
Helpful - 0
Lol! Aw thank you so much : ) losing a few pounds is t bad (appreciated) but when you're pregnant it's exciting to gain! : )
Helpful - 0
Pre pregnancy I weighed 135 I cannot get passed 149. Im going to be 27 weeks . My doctor said some people loose weight some stay the same some gain as long as babys developing its ok . Its an adjustment to your body.  I had a hard time gaining too :(  I lost before I gained anything
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community