Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

Low sex drive!

Hey all just wanting to know if any others dont want sex while being pregnant. With my first i always wanted sex and my partner loved it but now with my 2nd im 38weeks atm but havent been wanting sex for a while which is making me feel really bad cause my partner wants to and tries to but i just dont want to be touched and im not sure why... when he does i just feel voilated and it ends up in eitha not happening and him being angry or me just letting him while i cry eitha during or after cause i just cant enjoy it.. any advice??
3 Responses
I am only 9 weeks with my 2nd baby and am the same way. But I think it's just cause I am so nauseous I'm not really up for anything. They should be understanding that we are holding a life inside us. Lol
This happened to me with both of my pregnancies. You should talk to him and tell him that it's not that you don't love him or feel physically attracted to him, it's just that your body is going through hormonal changes and you don't feel up to having sex right now. It'll fluctuate, but no man should enjoy having sex with a crying woman. Elect to do other favours for him, sexually if need be, but my husband has been understanding so far so long as we talk about how I'm feeling and how it makes him feel.
I'm 27 weeks I'm getting that way it's getting harder to be in any postion
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.