Pregnancy Community

Lower back pain ----- a sign?

Hey!
I was just doing some light housecleaning and noticed that my lower back is quite sore. I'm not expected for AF until Monday and I never have this symptom with AF. Is this a sign of pregnancy? I keep getting new things everyday. The cramps are still here (off and on), I was lightheaded yesterday.

I know the lower back pain is associated with miscarriages as well. My pain isn't BAD by any means just sore.

Any pointers?
Thanks!
my lower back (right were the tailbone is) has been sore since 2 days before a/f was due (that was over a week ago) and is still sore if i move a certain way. i know my mom, grandma and great grandma all had back pains in their pregnancies...soooo it could just be the way your body is or it could be something. you could always wait to see if it's just a/f (i also got lower back pains during a/f) orrrr if you're pregnant ooorrrr you could always go to a doctor and see what they say.
My lower back has started to feel uncomfortable. Not painful or anything. I immediately thought m/c but I had back pain with my last pregnancy. OMG! We could so be pregnant!!!!!!!!! I was kind of bummed out with the BFN the other night, but... I've seen CM, been crampy, headaches off and on, lower back pain, bloating... I just cannot wait to find out! I wish I had another test here (a GOOD one! LOL!).
I have a headache right now ..... sheesh ... all signs point to yes but I'm scared to test!!!!
TEST, TEST, TEST!!! If you get a BFP, it will give all of us HOPE! LOL!
I tested early last time and then miscarried and it makes me nervous to test early again. Plus I don't have any in the house right now.
How many of us here are like chronic testers?