Pregnancy Community

Lump on left lower abdomen

I have problems with my menstruation cycle now. Usually I have irregular flows. But it is my first time to miss my period for more than a month now. Last June 11-16 I had a light period/ spotting. And now I have increased clear and watery discharge. I don't think I'm pregnant because I do not have symptoms. I also felt a huge lump on my left lower abdomen. It feels bigger than the right side. Could this be ovarian cyst or cancer? Please help me.
Well this is a pregnancy website so if you don't think you're pregnant....
But you could be pregnant you don't need to have symptoms I'm 23 weeks and I haven't had any symptoms my entire pregnancy except for occasional fatigue. You should take a test before you assume cysts or cancer.
What she said , but also if your test comes back negative u should make an appointment asap that lump could most definitely be something serious seeing as you have a history of irregular periods.
Bump
This is kind of late, but i am going through the same exact thing. I also felt and still feel this lump or bump in my lower left abdomen. At first I thought i was pregnant cause my period was 10 days and also i was having pregnancy symptoms, i took like 4 or 5 tests during that time they all came back negative. Finally my period came. But i noticed it is growing i can just feel it. And it feels and looks bigger than my right side. I would just like to know if you found out what it was? Please.