Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

Lump on left lower abdomen

I have problems with my menstruation cycle now. Usually I have irregular flows. But it is my first time to miss my period for more than a month now. Last June 11-16 I had a light period/ spotting. And now I have increased clear and watery discharge. I don't think I'm pregnant because I do not have symptoms. I also felt a huge lump on my left lower abdomen. It feels bigger than the right side. Could this be ovarian cyst or cancer? Please help me.
4 Responses
7552771 tn?1469929649
Well this is a pregnancy website so if you don't think you're pregnant....
But you could be pregnant you don't need to have symptoms I'm 23 weeks and I haven't had any symptoms my entire pregnancy except for occasional fatigue. You should take a test before you assume cysts or cancer.
What she said , but also if your test comes back negative u should make an appointment asap that lump could most definitely be something serious seeing as you have a history of irregular periods.
Bump
This is kind of late, but i am going through the same exact thing. I also felt and still feel this lump or bump in my lower left abdomen. At first I thought i was pregnant cause my period was 10 days and also i was having pregnancy symptoms, i took like 4 or 5 tests during that time they all came back negative. Finally my period came. But i noticed it is growing i can just feel it. And it feels and looks bigger than my right side. I would just like to know if you found out what it was? Please.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.