Pregnancy Community

MENU MONDAY

What is going to be on the plate for dinner tonight? Or the rest of the week?! Please share your menus, recipes, grocery list... whatever!

Tonight I was going to make chicken stir fry with noodles and rice but........ I forgot to buy the stuff! So now we may have to just eat some sort of pasta. Still trying to figure it out.
Hmm..

I have to hit the grocery after work. I have been having cravings for french fries and grilled cheese.. Healthy, huh??

It's actually what I had for lunch today!! =)

I am thinking maybe I will try and eat something healthy for dinner.. Or maybe just another grilled cheese.. =P
Im thinking of steak with pasta and a veggie side. I will have to make something totally different for my boys as they do not like steak. I plan on making Veal parmigiana(sp) homemade tomorrow with sketti noodles, marinara sauce and garlic bread.
Soda crackers and two hard boiled eggs, depressing, huh?
My hubby is fixing steaks while I guess I will fix nuggets for the kids and potatoes and carrots. He also is opening a bottle of wine so I will feel better, I am just so depressed!
i made stuffed shells the other night but i really want to make chicken quesadillas tonight.  lets see if i can get enough energy to do so.   1st trimester fatigue has really done a number on me.
made some ck with mashed potatoes, corn and rolls. dessert was chocolate pudding in puff pastry cups.
tomorrow beans rice and sausage
when hubby gets home he wants ck spaghetti! i dont make it as good as his granny, but i make it. lol