Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

MENU MONDAY

What is going to be on the plate for dinner tonight? Or the rest of the week?! Please share your menus, recipes, grocery list... whatever!

Tonight I was going to make chicken stir fry with noodles and rice but........ I forgot to buy the stuff! So now we may have to just eat some sort of pasta. Still trying to figure it out.
32 Responses
304970 tn?1331429594
Hmm..

I have to hit the grocery after work. I have been having cravings for french fries and grilled cheese.. Healthy, huh??

It's actually what I had for lunch today!! =)

I am thinking maybe I will try and eat something healthy for dinner.. Or maybe just another grilled cheese.. =P
Im thinking of steak with pasta and a veggie side. I will have to make something totally different for my boys as they do not like steak. I plan on making Veal parmigiana(sp) homemade tomorrow with sketti noodles, marinara sauce and garlic bread.
Soda crackers and two hard boiled eggs, depressing, huh?
489798 tn?1270480075
My hubby is fixing steaks while I guess I will fix nuggets for the kids and potatoes and carrots. He also is opening a bottle of wine so I will feel better, I am just so depressed!
342988 tn?1299785956
i made stuffed shells the other night but i really want to make chicken quesadillas tonight.  lets see if i can get enough energy to do so.   1st trimester fatigue has really done a number on me.
358455 tn?1277437219
made some ck with mashed potatoes, corn and rolls. dessert was chocolate pudding in puff pastry cups.
tomorrow beans rice and sausage
when hubby gets home he wants ck spaghetti! i dont make it as good as his granny, but i make it. lol
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.