Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
I'm 7w3d and I'm getting married in 3 days and my face now decides it wants to break out and my nose shedding skin! I know I can put make up over it, but so the make up doesn't make it worst, what can I apply to my skin before it.

P.S. And I'm not talking about some small backyard wedding, I'm talking in front over 200 people. I love my baby, but let mommy love just perfect one more special day to daddy, lol.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
2095738 tn?1339825243
My face has been horribly stubborn. I use the St. Ives naturally clear apricot scrub blemish and blackhead control. I do the small circular motion 30secs every time I move to a new part of my face..usually when it doesn't feel as sandy as it started and my face looked instantly healthier. I use it every day and it only took a few days to go back to my 'normal' state
Helpful - 0
2216055 tn?1349382305
You ladies must be having girls.
Helpful - 0
2139403 tn?1339437937
Congratulations!  Im 18w and my skin is still horrible.. it gets much worse before ir gets better unfortunately.  Look for an acne medicine with benzoyl peroxide. I use one by clean and clear called persa gel 10. I got it at walgreens. You only need a little and over night helps reduce size and reddness. Since your wedding is only in 3 days, your skin won't be completely clear but will help fight breakouts. Best of luck with the wedding and pregnancy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.