I'm 7w3d and I'm getting married in 3 days and my face now decides it wants to break out and my nose shedding skin! I know I can put make up over it, but so the make up doesn't make it worst, what can I apply to my skin before it.

P.S. And I'm not talking about some small backyard wedding, I'm talking in front over 200 people. I love my baby, but let mommy love just perfect one more special day to daddy, lol.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
My face has been horribly stubborn. I use the St. Ives naturally clear apricot scrub blemish and blackhead control. I do the small circular motion 30secs every time I move to a new part of my face..usually when it doesn't feel as sandy as it started and my face looked instantly healthier. I use it every day and it only took a few days to go back to my 'normal' state
Helpful - 0
You ladies must be having girls.
Helpful - 0
Congratulations!  Im 18w and my skin is still horrible.. it gets much worse before ir gets better unfortunately.  Look for an acne medicine with benzoyl peroxide. I use one by clean and clear called persa gel 10. I got it at walgreens. You only need a little and over night helps reduce size and reddness. Since your wedding is only in 3 days, your skin won't be completely clear but will help fight breakouts. Best of luck with the wedding and pregnancy
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community