Pregnancy Community

Maternity Clothes

It's worst then shopping for regular clothes.
Sometimes the band fits too high.
Sometimes the band fits too low.
Ahhh....
I was fine with yoga pants and workout shorts.
But it's been getting cooler so I need atleast 1 pair of jeans and boy did I think it would be easy but whew it's time consuming
Lol
Anyone know of anywhere you can get one size fits all maternity jeans?
My grandma sent me some maternity clothes and they were awesome compared to what I had found. She got them at Burlington coat factory. So maybe check there and and places like tj max, marshalls, or ross? They are decently priced at those places with more options
Ahh I so feel you. I don't wantn to buy alot of maternity clothes just 1 or 2 pants and shirts.  But im buying leggings and clothes I can still use after im pregnant.
Ross has maternity clothes and there pretyy cheap as well.
I actually have an easier time finding maternity clothes versus regular clothes
Yes Burlington has a his section and Ross. Our Marshall's in school don't ha e a maternity section
I recommend going up one size if you can. I tried on size Lg for maternity pants and they fit just fine but i grabbed XLG do i would have a little room to grow into. Im 29 weeks now and they are starting to fit as now, i didnt want to risk gaining weight and having to buy new clothes again. I started doing the same with shirts too. It made me sad the other day, i used to wear medium and a 8 or 10 in jeans and now they are no where near fitting :/
All the maternity clothes I find are so ugly! They look like something a grandma would wear! Well my grandma wouldn't even wear them!
@Kgibson21 I was at Burlington! Lol I've bought most of my yoga or leggings at Ross.
I forgot about marshalls I gotta try there :)

@SD_CALI  I'm tired of my go to pants being leggings though and I agree with just 1 or 2 maternity pants, that's my goal. That way I'm not stuck with so many after I have my baby.

@MissJessGolden easier time?
Where do you shop?

@bonitagirl747
Yea unfortunately I had to get a size bigger too!
I learned from buying bras.
I bought one size and a month later they no longer fit, now I'm stuck with these 2 ugly bras that don't fit :/

@AuziNikol
Yes! Everything is ugly grandma patterns and colors.
Or things with biggo stupid flowers.
I enjoy wearing grey or black or idk darker colors (I'm not emo).
And maternity stores rarely have anything darker then Blue or Purple :/

P.S thanks ladies for all the suggestions.I'll have to try again soon. I've given up for today.
5hour shopping and only 1 pair of pants and 1 pair of leggings...
Ahhh I'm drained.lol.
Ughh fell me about it!!!! So far I've only managed to buy dresses and yoga pants (tights) because I hate the way maternity jeans fit me, I have a 27" waist and a 48" hips  and it's so frustrating because they never fit properly....so ill stick with tights for now even tho winter is right around the corner Grrr
I can't even get dresses. Lol.
They look funny on me.
I'm short :(
And now round lol
Macys and motherhood maternity type stores actually have some cute maternity clothes and colors. I dont own any grannie maternity stuff. I wear either maxi dresses or t shirts. No flowers or horizontal stripes on this gal.
If you're a petite girl like me, it's very hard to find maternity pants. I was a size 00. Ross, old navy, asos, target... everywhere I looked, nothing fits. They're too lose for me even in the 3rd trimester. so I just stuck with leggings. you can get the fleeced leggings for extra warmth! and I just bought the belly band and wore my pre-prenancy jeans.