Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

May babies anyone??

Im 32 weeks today due may 24th, but I seriously hope she comes before then! I mean not premature cause I want a healthy baby..im just soooo friggin excited cause this is my first pregnancy and im just ready to hold my little girl and be mommy :))) anyone else due in may??
26 Responses
I'm due may 25th :) with a boy
Im a ftm too and due may16 with a girl also :) we r so close. In hoping she comes the week of cuz my mom is flying down for a week and i really want her to be there..
4562329 tn?1363818660
I am due May 1 with a girl so happy!
Im due may 21 but doc saidv he will be here in four weeks
I'm due May 11 with a boy... Husband and I are superr excited.. I tell him everyday that I really want to meet our baby and want him to come before due date.. but then he tells me remember it takes time just sleep and relax cause after he is here we are not getting any of that
4113227 tn?1353463794
May 26.. so anxious to find out if its a boy or girl.. its killing me..I wanna know so bad, starting to regret not finding out.. almost there though, it'll be worth the wait
Aww well congrats to you all! & carolina0105 everyone keeps tellin me the same but im like Idc I just want my little gir!! :) buttt not much longer hopefully it just feels like its dragging on now that im getting closer :(
Due May 6th but we're all thinking he'll be here come April. Im 34wks
Due May 12 (on mothers day!) Its our first, were having a boy<3 my husband is soooo excited, he goes and just stands in the nursery sometimes! I'm excited too, ready to meet him! :)
4270856 tn?1355798754
Due may ninth with a baby girl :) 34 weeks today!
I'm due may 22nd with a babyboyyy, ftm and I just cannot wait to meet him and hold him!
Im due may8 and I'm so blessed just found out out 32 week it's a boy and now im 34\2 im blessed with 2 girls
Im due may 30th!! With a boy!! We already have 2 beautiful daughters!! Were sooooo excited!!
3930380 tn?1357887113
I'm due may 13th with my second girl
Due may 19 with a little boy, ftm, but he will be here this week
Due may 26 and can't wait to find out if its a boy or a girl! Almost there! Time has flown by
I'm due may 22,with a boy
I'm due on June 5th but hoping he gets here in May since my birthday is the 20th. Would be the best birthday present :) either way as long ad he is strong and healthy!
I'm due may 21 with a little girl :)
Due may 19 with a girl but she will more than likely be born in April
Im also due May 24th so im 32wks today. Cant wait to meet my baby and find out if its a boy or a girl... soo exciten!!
Due may 23rd a girl im not a ftm though.
Due may 21st with a girl and ftm soooo excited!!
5088265 tn?1366224135
May 12, with a boy :)
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.