Pregnancy Community

Miscarriage

Question . When having a miscarriage do u have to have few blood clots being released or even a large amount of blood as in it fills a pad up? I'm confused I was 6 weeks or some sort and they said I was having a possible miscarriage but never bleed to wear a pad was soak only a small pantilner and need soaked and a small blood clot once and haven't bleed just brown spotting for 3 days
First, I'm sorry for your loss. When I miscarried at 5 weeks I bled for a week and the first couple of days I had horrible cramps and I had big clots. I could feel them falling out of me into the pad. They say you 'should' fill a pad every couple of hours. Buy every miscarriage is different.
wen i had one a few years ago  i was in school... didnt even no i was preg nd in the morning i wasnt feelin right nd first class went to the bathroom nd there was alotta blood... second class i went again more blood nd some big clots.. really bad cramps.. come third class i took a test nd went to the nurse nd had my gramma come pick me up cuz my mom was at work nd by time i got home nd walkin up the steps to the door i was pretty much crawling! the cramps were so bad nd i felt like passin out... i expirienced alotta blood
Wow. Sorry for you ladies lost also. & yes I don't wanna have the accident outside neither at work Tom I to in for another blood test so I guess then I can ask what's going on
I'm sorry for your loss. I had a natural miscarriage in August, at 9 weeks 5 days and bled ALOT and huge blood clots came out. It was bright red blood too.. I bled for just over a week and got my period three weeks later. I hope this helps.
I had natural miscarriage september first and bled till the 23 very bad cramps lrg clots tons of blood......
Sorry for your loss.. When I lost the first 2 I bleed heavyer then a normal period and bleed for like 2 weeks before the docs gave me some tablets and a scan and the 3 I had to have the baby removed I had a little brown bleed but my body couldn't flush the twins so had to go to the hospital 2 weeks after where I had them removed and was made to feel like it was all my fault before I was put under for the op..now I'm 26 weeks 3 days so try again love you will have a happy ending xx