Pregnancy Community

Miscarriage?

My last period started on October 18th, 2007. I started taking pregnancy tests on Wed Nov 14th and have taken 11 tests since. All of the tests were positive. This morning Nov 18th, 2007 I took another test and realized that I was spotting. I then took 3 more tests which then showed up negative. Do you think I am having a miscarriage?
It's hard to say...particularly in early pregnancy....it depends on what time of day you test, obviously first morning urine is strongest.  spotting is also considered normal in early pregnancy...as long as it's not accompanied by clots, cramps, or heavy bleeding.  You should call your doc and get checked out though...if you are unable to get a doctor's appt. this week and if you continue spotting, then mahybe go to the ER to safe.  You won't know for sure until you get checked out.  Good luck with everything.