Pregnancy Community

Miscarriage

I am in my 7th/8th week of pregnancy.During my 4th week i started bleding and had clots.I also secreted some dark brownish thing. I did ultrasound scan and the doc told that the heart beat of the fetus is not imaged and so suggested me to go for another u/s scan after 10 days.

But to my fear i started bleeding again and got some clots too.

I dont know if i have miscarried.

Please also suggest if it it will be worth it to do a home pregnancy strip test and will it show any proper results.
Even if you miscarried there would still most likely be pregnancy hormone in your body that would cause the test to come up positive. It is possible to bleed and have cramps and not be miscarrying. I bled almost everyday for 5 weeks at the beginning of my pregnancy with cramps and I now have a healthy 10 month old daughter. By 8 weeks you should be able to see a heartbeat so I would suggest getting the second ultrasound.