Pregnancy Community

Miscarried and still bleeding

i had a miscarriage in january and have had on and off constant bleeding. my doctor said its because my prolactin levels havent gone back to normal but it's bothering me because i feel like i've had a light period for almost two months straight. is this normal! Please help!!
Yes, my first miscarriage I bleed for 6 weeks straight everyday it was heavy too. My doc ended up putting me on bc to stop the bleeding I took it for a month after I finished them I finally got a normal period then got pregnant that cycle but I miscarried that one too....
He put me on medroxyprogesterone for 5 days and right after that i got my period. it lasted for 5 days and stopped and then all of a sudden started again and hasent stopped since. I don't know what is going on! I'm affraid of going thru that again! It was the worst experience ever because i didn't know what was supposed to exacxtly happen and my doctor at the time wasn't helping me by telling me what to expect. I wish you luck!
ya i got no answer my first miscarriage and it really is very stressful .... my second miscarriage the baby didnt turn into a fetus but my pregnancy cont. it was the worst thing ever ....day i woulda turn 12 weeks i miscarried with contracion like cramps every 10 mins to...2 mins till i passed out cause i lost so much blood. i was stupid aand took asprin and that thins your blood so i bleed more. horrible expierence.. im on my tww.. it officially 6 days till i caan test.. gonna cut it short. even kthou i know ppl who got a neg and a week late but were still pregnant good luck to you too