Pregnancy Community

Miserable

Is anybody else MISERABLE???? 35+2 & Beyond MISERABLE!!! Ready & so anxious to meet my little one but tired of all the aches & pains tired of it all...Ughh it makes me not want to have sex anymore & say F**k men lol Seriously tho.
I know exactly how you feel with my first pregnancy I was Moody towards the end snap couldn't be bothered with sex I think it was because all the heat and hot wheather made it worse x
I'm 35 weeks and 4 days, and I'm tired all the time, and the aches and pains are unbearable at times, I cannot wait until I reach full term, and hopefully baby won't take 40+ weeks to make an appearance. I am hopeful that he won't come after 40 since I've become so anxious and I'm the most impatient person I know, and there's no way I can wait even longer than the 40 weeks just to meet him.

I feel your pain! lol!
I'm miserable but I love being pregnant. I will stay happily miserable until 40 or so weeks =)
40+5 and so done! I thought I was miserable then. I had no idea!
I'm due in 11 days and i am miserable. I try to laugh and joke about going past my due date just incase, i can be somwhat perpared but honestly i can't even sleep at night anticipating labor and waiting sux. My hips hurt and my pelvic area is soo sore so yep I'm playing the waiting game for now. Hang in there ladies!