Pregnancy Community

Moms with Anxiety

Ive been struggling with anxiety for years and I take colonpin for it. But since I got pregnant (2nd pregnancy) I know I can't take that particular medicine. Are there any moms out there who got put on 'safe' anxiety medicine while pregnant? Is there such a thing? I'm so bad I can't leave my house without having a melt down.
U ever practiced yoga? I know its not the same but my bf gets anxiety soo bad and random stuff trigger it mostly stressful things tho .. he takes st johns wart maybe that can help I'm really not sure if it can b taken during pregnancy its in the vitamin section
Buspar is a daily anxiety medication. I was just prescribed it actually. Its cat B I believe. I take it twice a day. Talk to your doctor! <3
I take Zoloft and it helps a ton.