Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mom's with infants

My baby will be a month tomorrow. A lot of times when I lay her on her back she chokes. It's not after I feed her either. It's random and happens at least once a day. Is this normal or is this something I need to bring up to my pediatrician next week ?
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
They make something that elevated the baby slightly. It's like a mattress topper. They sell it at Walmart. It might help. I hope your sweet baby is doing well xoxox
Helpful - 0
I've been trying to prop her on her side and lay her on her stomach and that seems to work but I can't keep her on her stomach at all times so I just got a little worried but I will def bring it up then
Helpful - 0
Sounds like reflux hun and I would definitely bring it up with dr. Maybe dont lay her down flat either till ya see your ped
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.