MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Mom's with infants

My baby will be a month tomorrow. A lot of times when I lay her on her back she chokes. It's not after I feed her either. It's random and happens at least once a day. Is this normal or is this something I need to bring up to my pediatrician next week ?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
They make something that elevated the baby slightly. It's like a mattress topper. They sell it at Walmart. It might help. I hope your sweet baby is doing well xoxox
Helpful - 0
I've been trying to prop her on her side and lay her on her stomach and that seems to work but I can't keep her on her stomach at all times so I just got a little worried but I will def bring it up then
Helpful - 0
Sounds like reflux hun and I would definitely bring it up with dr. Maybe dont lay her down flat either till ya see your ped
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community