Pregnancy Community

Morning Sickness

Anything to help morning sickness I thought I was ao-ok but then it hit me I drink or eat anything and boom it's there. Like absolutely nothing stays down
Ginger ale ginger candy sour candy um there's this ginger gum that helps just keeping a little bit of food in your stomach all the time will help umm in the morning leave crackers by your bed so wake up one at a few an lay there for like 15 minutes before getting up.  I hope this helps a little
Thank u I'll try anything!
Zophran! I'm 10 weeks, & have lost 9 pounds from puking everything I ate other drank for a month. Doctor prescribed Zophran, a tiny dissolvable morning sickness pill.. I haven't thrown up since! So worth it!
If you cant keep anything down not even liquid you could be dehydrated I was just like that and i went to the ER because its really bad.
Mine was so bad I lost 25 pounds. It didn't go away till 24 weeks and I got it bad at 8 weeks. I tried EVERYTHING. Any list or article online or advice someone gave me I tried. Ginger made it worse, food and drink (no matter what I ate/drank or how much/how little) didn't help, morning sickness bands, pills, NOTHING. At the end I seriously thought I was going to die or lose the baby. But whenever I went to the doctor and they did their routine checkup I was perfectly healthy. FINALLY, after months of being miserable, at 22 weeks someone suggested chewing on ice. And it worked amazing. It tricked my body into thinking I was eating, therefore my hunger pains (that make you feel even more sick, but it's so impossible to eat to make them go away) went away, but I was also getting fluids into my body without drinking too much water. Eventually after about 48 hours I was able to eat a little bit of food with eating ice and I could keep it down. Try it!!!