Pregnancy Community

Morring sickness

Is morring sickness only when you throw up
No, i had sicknesses trouhgt all days for 6 weeks, i was w/o energy, my mood was up and down, ate little but forced myself with food :), i throw just once when we went somewhere and i hurried to eat milk with cereals, otherwise never but it was still not comfortabe :D
For most people morning sickness starts around week 6 to 7 of pregnancy and lasts through week 13.  Mine was like clockwork for that but it wasn't just in the morning, it was any time of day.  It wasn't constant either.  I found eating 'something' when it happened helped and never letting the stomach get completely empty.  I carried crackers with me and other snacks. :>)  I also felt better when I had a lot of protein like peanut butter sandwiches.  Here's an article that may help you that I found about why morning sickness happens with suggestions of things to do. http://www.medhelp.org/pregnancy-health/articles/Nausea-and-Vomiting-During-Pregnancy-Your-Symptoms-Manual/1983