Pregnancy Community

Mthfr mutation C677T infertility and vitamins

I recently found I have the C677T gene mutation, and can not process synthetic forms of folic acid. I was wondering about taking Geritol, or a different vitamin supplement that could help prepare my body for baby, and continue to support growth once pregnant. I have been barren for 9 years, and would really like to grow my family of three (our puppy included) has anyone dealt with these issues?? Thanks much in advance :)
Well i haven't dealt with that issue but i will tell you that after three years of thinking that i would never have kids i started taking Geritol without knowing the old saying which is at the end of every bottle of Geritol there's a baby lol well I'm now two weeks away from having my baby girl. I still can't believe it in a way. I'd say that it's worth a try. Good luck :-)