Pregnancy Community

Mucus plug

I'm a first time mommy and I was wondering when are you supposed to lose your mucus plug and what does it look like?
Some women never lose it until labor and some lose it quite early it really all just depends because even when you lose it your mucus plug can regenerate itself.  Personally I started losing mine in pieces around 37 weeks ill be 39 weeks tomorrow and I'm still losing it. For me it looks like pink tinged mucus but I hear lots of women who have different colors.
I'm 37 weeks and 2 days haven't lost any of mines. My first pregnancy I didn't lose it either til labor.
I'm 39+4 and I've not lost any yet
Mine was from like 32 weeks but it kept regenerating. Mine looked greenish/yellowish mucus