Pregnancy Community

My labor story

So December 10th I had a ultrasound appt as well as a stress test and a visit with my doctor everything went fine with my ultrasound while at my stress test I needed him to make a few more kicks before I could leave so he finally kicked but then his heart rate dropped and they made me keep flipping from one side to the other until his heart beat finally got back to normal. Then they called my doctor and she told them to prepare me for an induction (doctor wasn't going to let me go past 39weeks anyways) I was 38weeks and 2days when I went to the doctors so I was induced with the balloon method and as they we're putting the balloon up there my water broke so things were fine for first couple hours then I started having contractions and decided to walk around so long story short I was in labor from 10 a.m the previous morning up until about 4-5 a.m the next day and because his heart rate kept dropping after each contraction I was given a c-section. I had gotten the epidural which didn't do anything for me at all and because I could feel whatever they did when I was set up for my c-section they had to put me under general anesthesia. My baby boy cane out 5pounds and 6 ounces at 6:27 a.m on December 11th. He will be 2weeks Friday and I couldn't be happier with my bundle of joy I carried for 9months.
Congratulations. They induced me at 32wks6day and my baby is 2 weeks old.
Thank you. Did you have a boy or girl
Why were you induced if you don't mind me asking
Girl. My baby had gastroschisis and the amniotic fluid was low
Whats gastrostchis
When the babies intestines are outside instead of inside but she only had half of them out and had surgery that same day she was born and they were put in place
Oh my that had to be stressful. Congratulations to you as well and gods protection and angels to protect your daughter
Thank you so much!!! She is still in the nicu but she is doing great!!!
Your welcome. I'm thankful my son was only in for a couple hours. She will fight and come home to you soon