My sons eye

Hey ladies. Sorry I havent been on much. ive been so busy lately with my little man. I have a question though. My son is 2 weeks old today and when he woke up his eye had alot of crusty stuff around it and his eye is tearing alot. What do you think? Its not red or anything and doesnt look like there is anything in it. Should I take him to the hospital?
It may be pink eye or conjunctivitis.. (sp?)

Have you tried a warm wash cloth to get the gooeys away? Either way, I think he probably will need an antibiotic. I would call your local ER and ask if they think he needs to be seen immediately, if not, call your pediatrician first thing in the am.. Just my take, I am not a nurse or Dr. but good luck and keep us posted?!
it can be pink eye... plz call the pediatrician
It might just be allergies getting the best of him. When my allergies are acting up my eye seems to secrete more and when I wake up I have to wash my eyelashes before I can open my eyeballs.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community