My weight !

Any one had hard trouble gaining weight ? I was 130 prior being pregnant now I'm 114 and I haven't gain an ounce.any suggestions ?  
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm 16+3 but morning sickness and flu played a huge role I literally didn't eat for a month straight only liquids. Now my Dr is worried cause I'm always dehydrated and not gaining weight. I feel like I drink enough and I'm starting to eat all day long but I worry for the baby I just hope it's growing that's all care about. Every two weeks I have to go in to make plan and check my weight and all these other things. and thank you guys for responding ;)
Helpful - 0
I'm 33+ 2 and after losing 15 pounds I finally gained 5 pounds.  I asked my doc at my.last appointment  and when he said five I three my fist in the air and woo'd and he laughed at me. He's not worried because baby is gaining weight, and that's what matters the most. If your doctor doesn't say anything don't stress about it :)
Helpful - 0
I'm 21 weeks and have lost 15lbs! Baby and myself are perfectly healthy.
Helpful - 0
Im almost 32weeks and have lost 5lbs. Still havent gained anything and im back to the morning sickness. It came back in the third trimester lol which *****. My dr hast pushed me into gaining anything yet but she did tell me that by my next appt if i did gain a little she wouldnt be sad lol so a little hint from her and im trying really hard to eat healthy mini little portions of meal more often during the day but i find myself not being that hungry.
Helpful - 0
I have 4 children and with each of them i lost between 15 and 30 lbs during pregnancy don't stress losing too much your doctor will keep an eye on things
Helpful - 0
I had a hard time gaining until about 13weeksish. I would stay at the same weight or have lost a few pounds. Now I'm finally 5 pounds over my original weight at 15w6d.
Helpful - 0
How far along are you.. I started 129 n have stayed it n im 14+1 now.. Think cause im still being sick is whats causing it
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community