Pregnancy Community

Natural vs. Epidural

So how many first time mommys here went natural or are going natural at birth? If you have/plan to what was it like/what do you expect? Everyone keeps telling me to get all the drugs you can. Even though nothing I've said about having a baby (being married first and such) has stuck, I'd really like to stick to my plan to go natual and then breastfeed with no pacifire. I'm just wanting to know the difference in number and experiences?? Would really love input from all sides, please. :)
I'm going all natural, doing a water birth :) And it's not a matter of choice for me, no meds is my only option since I have medication allergies so it's definitely going to be interesting!
I'm definately going to have some sort of pain meds for sure. I'm not too sure about the epidural.
Lol. Are you scared? And do you have a supportive family? Mine tells me I can't handle it.. /: But I've heard that water birth take away some pain, but I'm not sure. But I do wish you luck!! How far along are you?
@schultz1124 what one are you thinking of getting?? And why not the epidural?
I'm not ruling out the epidural, but I'm not all for it either. I guess I just won't know until the time comes. I'm also planning on breastfeeding. I didn't want to use a pacifier since it was so hard to break my stepdaughter from one, but I heard it helps prevent SIDS so we'll be using one.
Go with epidural IM going to do it. My mom told me it best and she did it with me and IM going to to,do and so is my kids.