Pregnancy Community

Naturally Inducing Labor

Has anyone tried to naturally induce their labor ? I've heard of some trying a fresh pineapple and also castor oil which some say is dangerous because the baby may pass mecconium however I read that castor oil doesn't cross the placenta ? Any personal experiences or advice ?
Sadly baby will only come when baby is ready.I have tried everything and nothing has worked.
I tried everything natural e.g fresh pineapple, walking, sex none if it worked and I went 11 days over. Baby comes when he/she is ready xx
Try walking a lot. It help you to dilate.
Since an estimated due date can easily be 2 weeks off, you could cause issues for baby. Your baby's brain will send a chemical signal to your body to start labor. The natural induction options all assume your body is ready.