Pregnancy Community
What helped with yours?  
Watermelon..
Watermelon and grapes
I never got morning sickness or any kind of sickness. Mine was replaced with headaches. If i was ever nauseated i came to find out that i wasnt sick j was jusg hungry. Try munching in some crackers or grapes or something once you start to feel ill.
OMG I have a list of things that help. Firstly, don't let yourself get hungry.!!!! That's the main reason I got nauseous. But I ate pineapples. Because their tangy, they help a lot. Eat things with salt on them like crackers. Salty things helped me a lot with nausea. Drink water. Chew gum as well. Eat a mint.
Rest...don't overdue anything. Lots of rest and take your time doing anything. Dont rush.
That gets rid of nausea ? Lol
i had bad sickness. nothing helped me really apart from anti sickness from my gp.
Cold things. Slurpee or Popsicles helped me
Gingins candy or just raw ginger and warm lemon water
I was sick alot, my doctor percribed me zofran. It worked wonders! The onky thing is it can tend to make you constipated, so take a stool softner with if need be
Nothing helped me
Babys r us sales ******* pops and ******* drops. They are a life saver. I was on zofran but it wasnt working, and phennigan kept me knocked out. It didn't wipe out my nausea all together but they definitely helped me get through my first half of pregnancy.
Oh wow. This site made it look like curse words. Pre ggie pops or pre ggie pop drops.
Mint gum. It was the only thing that helped me