Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members
What helped with yours?  
14 Responses
10025015 tn?1422498264
Watermelon..
Watermelon and grapes
I never got morning sickness or any kind of sickness. Mine was replaced with headaches. If i was ever nauseated i came to find out that i wasnt sick j was jusg hungry. Try munching in some crackers or grapes or something once you start to feel ill.
OMG I have a list of things that help. Firstly, don't let yourself get hungry.!!!! That's the main reason I got nauseous. But I ate pineapples. Because their tangy, they help a lot. Eat things with salt on them like crackers. Salty things helped me a lot with nausea. Drink water. Chew gum as well. Eat a mint.
Rest...don't overdue anything. Lots of rest and take your time doing anything. Dont rush.
That gets rid of nausea ? Lol
i had bad sickness. nothing helped me really apart from anti sickness from my gp.
Cold things. Slurpee or Popsicles helped me
Gingins candy or just raw ginger and warm lemon water
I was sick alot, my doctor percribed me zofran. It worked wonders! The onky thing is it can tend to make you constipated, so take a stool softner with if need be
Nothing helped me
Babys r us sales ******* pops and ******* drops. They are a life saver. I was on zofran but it wasnt working, and phennigan kept me knocked out. It didn't wipe out my nausea all together but they definitely helped me get through my first half of pregnancy.
Oh wow. This site made it look like curse words. Pre ggie pops or pre ggie pop drops.
11292060 tn?1418858964
Mint gum. It was the only thing that helped me
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.