Need help

I'm 6 months pregnant and this is my first baby lately I been having really bad back pains when I try and go to sleep is that normal? & if so how can I help it because it's so bad to the point I can't sleep . And I'm not even big I don't even look pregnant..
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Ughh that ***** I remember also drinking  something warm right before bed. I also tried a warm patch thing on my back if you get what I mean lol
Helpful - 0
I tried that doesn't work. It's just a lot on me because I never get sleep plus my baby she kicks me all threw the night so that also keeps me up
Helpful - 0
Omg I went through the same thing. Honesty the only thing you can do is ignore it:( my pain would go down one leg and I'd cry. Sometimes it would help to put a pillow under  my  lower back!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community