Pregnancy Community

Needy toddler a sign of impending labor

Ok, so my 14 month old has been acting very needy the past few days. Examples: waking up at night and not going back to sleep unless i rock him or put him in bed w me, fighting his nap times, and just being more clingy. He has never been dificult to put to sleep let alone want to stay up for hours in the night. I dont give in and i let him cry because i dont want to get him started on a bad habit sleeping w me. Is this behavior a sign of labor comming soon? Has anyone noticed odd behavior from a sibling( not an animal) and then go into labor within a week or so?
I sure hope so! My 13 month old won't sleep for more than 2 hours without crying to be held for the last week or so. I'm scheduled for a c section in a week but wouldn't mind going a bit early! But then again they may just be going through a phase. I let mine cry too after I give her a hug and a drink
Ok, guess im not the only one going through this. I tried to look online but only saw " animals being clingy near delivery" lol. I just hope he wont keep this up after i have the baby or ill be in trouble w 2 babies waking in the night waking each other up! Lastnight he did better though, didnt get up till 6, so maybe it was just a phase...i hope!