Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

Nervous

Hey ladies just a quick message am getting induced tonight at half 9 and I just wanted to here some stories as I am so nervous and don't know what to expect. Thanks all
5 Responses
Eat ! I went into labor naturally ( water broke) but after 5 hrs my contractions stopped so I was induced with the pitocion(spellcheck) my contractions became more intense and I made it to 5cm before I asked for an epidural ( mines was painless ) but everyone's different , overall I had a decent experience with being induced I was just starving (17 hrs of labor + no food = miserable )
Ya I'd eat lol they don't let you eat until labor is over. I was induced and I had an awesome experience.
Thanks ladies I'm just a bit nervous and love hearing other people's stories see my mother in law said they don't let you eat or drink in labour but I wasn't sure weather that meant even being induced I've made a packed lunch more for the hubby than me but at least I can eat hehehe xxx
They let me eat ice chips && I was able to drink apple and grape juice , never will I drink again I was throwing the juice up as I was pushing , it was just a mess but no need to he nervous honey ! Good luck !
thank you :) I'm hoping it's quick carnt wait to meet him xx
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.