Pregnancy Community

Nervous

Hey ladies just a quick message am getting induced tonight at half 9 and I just wanted to here some stories as I am so nervous and don't know what to expect. Thanks all
Eat ! I went into labor naturally ( water broke) but after 5 hrs my contractions stopped so I was induced with the pitocion(spellcheck) my contractions became more intense and I made it to 5cm before I asked for an epidural ( mines was painless ) but everyone's different , overall I had a decent experience with being induced I was just starving (17 hrs of labor + no food = miserable )
Ya I'd eat lol they don't let you eat until labor is over. I was induced and I had an awesome experience.
Thanks ladies I'm just a bit nervous and love hearing other people's stories see my mother in law said they don't let you eat or drink in labour but I wasn't sure weather that meant even being induced I've made a packed lunch more for the hubby than me but at least I can eat hehehe xxx
They let me eat ice chips && I was able to drink apple and grape juice , never will I drink again I was throwing the juice up as I was pushing , it was just a mess but no need to he nervous honey ! Good luck !
thank you :) I'm hoping it's quick carnt wait to meet him xx