Pregnancy Community

New Job

I just got a new job today. However during the interview I did NOT tell them I was pregnant. How do I go about telling them this? I need the job and the money. There is no way that they can fire me correct? Should I just wait to tell them even though Im gonna b showing soon?! HELP
I would wait.  get settled in first and let them get to know you :)  they can not fire you either way tho....(legally anyway)
No, they can't fire you. If they did, it would be unfair dismissal. I know someone who did the same thing and she didn't tell them until she was six months and starting to show.
They can't fire you because you're pregnant, but they might not be happy at all, and could find some other way to get around this because you took the job and intentionally didn't tell them you were pregnant. They could say you lied to them when taking the job, and that could be used against you. But when you do finally tell them - I wouldn't wait too long, because it will look worse on your part if you leave it until you're further along into your pregnancy. Wait until the 12 week mark and tell them, if they accept it then that's fine, just say you didn't know until recently, but if they start questioning anything then you might need to just be honest.
This happen to me my ***** manager manipulated me to quit she made me feel so bad about being pregbant but i cant really tell at that moment i was getting manipulated she tells me a lot of stuff like its better for me to stay home coz i get sick blah blah just weird....I would wait if I were u they can't fired u..
Im 15 weeks and 3 days right now. I was going to tell them but I personally don't think it's a big deal in the work place or that it HAD to be brought up. Im probably going to talk to the teacher Im working with and see what she says... But i prob wont say anything to her until my 2nd week working there. I want to get my foot in the door as "non" pregnant then spring the news so they see how good i am.. If that makes any sense
If u told them at the interview they would feel like they had to or they were breakin a law against pregnant woman. Be u. U didn't lie cause they didn't ask. Pregnancy can happen at any time. Ur job should not be at stake.!