Pregnancy Community

New Job

So I have a job interview coming this Thursday and I am really wondering if I should tell them before they make their decision that im pregnant. I don't want to not tell them and then they be upset when they do find out. But then again I don't want them not to hire me because I am. Im only 18 weeks so I am plenty able to work and plan to working as long as possible. What do yall think would be the best move?
You're going to be showing soon, so you should probably tell them.
Let them know so that they wont feel angry and have a reason to try and fire u urposely after they find out. If they hire u knowing, then they shouldnt have a problem, let them knkw that u have had a very healthy pregnancy, and want to work up until 3 weeks before ur due, and then possibly come back after maternity leave.
Kinda depends on what the laws are like where you live.. In CA they are not aloud to discriminate against you because you are pregnant so you don't eve have to tell them until you can't work anymore really but there are some states where it is legal for them to fire women if they don't speak up about being pregnant so do some research and you'll be good to go :)
I wouldn't tell them until after you get the job. I was hired at 4 months with my first son and my manager told me he wouldn't have hired me if he knew I was pregnant. He didn't tell me that until after he left the company.
It's illegal everywhere to discriminate against pregnant women. But there are ways around it. That's why part of me doesn't want to tell them, because they can say they didn't hire me because of another reason but really it's because I'm pregnant lol I don't want to lie though cause then I just make myself look dishonest
So don't lie. If they ask just say you are and if they don't ask oh well....