Pregnancy Community

No baby yet :/

Im due today October 21st & no baby or signs of labor :/ ive tried walking,  sex , Epo  &  spicy food...(ftm btw)  my lil girl is nice and cozy ! I do have the option to induce though 2 days after... so that would be Thursday :) Wondering if I should wait of force the labor...
Im ftm and im 8 days overdue if I want go in naturally they will induce me on saturday
What's epo
Evening primrose oil
Goodluck Natalcia I dont think I coudlve waited that long my doctor wouldnt let me...
Oh I haven't tried that but I've done jumping jacks and still nothing just a little pain
I'm 5 days overdue and being induced tomorrow (Wednesday) but I'll be staying the night in the hospital tonight (Tuesday). Congrats to all of you and good luck all of us who are due or overdue! :-)
Ftm as well
Dance!
My mom told me when she was preggers with me and a week over due, She went and flipped a mattress while cleaning (lift with your legs not your back, puts more pressure on your uterus) and broke her water. Maybe something to try with your support person nearby. Good luck ladies!!!
Im also due today and no signs of my little man either (n) having a sweep tomorrow hopefully that will bring something on  x