No movements

I'm 20 weeks +3 and I still have not felt anything.  This is my first child, but I'm still worried. Is this normal?
A lot of women don't feel much for awhile with their first pregnancy. You will feel your baby soon :)
I would bring it up to your dr. I felt all my babies around 15-16 weeks but everybody is different.
I didn't feel my first daughter till I was 24-26 weeks pregnant. Bring it up to the doctor or go get checked out to make sure baby still has a bearing heart. But like one of the other ladies said everyone is different and you will feel it move soon. Good luck.
I have my ultrasound to determine the sex next Friday! I'm excited but nervous at the same time!
This is my 3rd pregnancy and I didn't feel him move until 23 weeks.
I felt my baby move at 20 weeks but didn't feel him everyday until I hit 26weeks
When u wake up lay ur back and just look at ur belly for any movements. At first i wouldn't feel them i could just see tiny little movements. It was so adorable :)
I didn't feel constant movement till 27 weeks

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community