Non stress test

Just wondering when do they usually do the non stress test I dnt remember how far along I was when I got it with my 1st
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am having my first nst Monday at my 34 wk appt.
Helpful - 0
Well im 33wks 4 days right n I'll be 34wks 5 days when I go to my nxt appt so maybe soon
Helpful - 0
What is that? I haven't had one yet and i'm 35 + 4 and when do they do the strep b test? Or whatever its called FTM
Helpful - 0
Im 33wks 5 days my bad
Helpful - 0
Not everyone gets NSTs unless there's a problem. Usually group b is done at 36 weeks.
Helpful - 0
The non stress test is where they hook u up to the fetal monitors that go on ur belly to keep track of the bbys heartbeat movement n contractions if ur having any just to make sure bbys good n they usually do the strep b test around 36 37wks when they check to see if ur dilating n stuff (depends on when ur dr starts doin that)
Helpful - 0
They only do NSTs if there is a problem so it's a good sign you haven't had I e yet.
Helpful - 0
I never did one. My son came at 40weeks 6 days. If it had been later than 41 weeks without him coming my birth center would have done one.
Helpful - 0
I only had NST when I couldnt feel my big guy moving around as much...had them once a week after I told my dr...but everything was fine with him he was just big and I am petite so he ran outta room!  he was 8lb 9oz at birth!  But they usually dont do them unless you have a problem.
Helpful - 0
Well im high with this pregnancy also which is why I was asking cause like I said i cant remember how far along I was when I got it in my 1st pregnancy
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community