Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Not gaining a lot of weight..

Is it normal to not be showing a lot at 18weeks and slowly gaining a little weight at a time?? I can feel my little girl moving around and I lost a lot of weight do to morning sickness and am getting bck to the weight I was before I found out I was pregnant but I see others showing more at 18weeks and the no weight gaining is a little scary. I'm also sick right now to and I feel that isn't helping me but just being impatient maybe??
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am almost 16 weeks and I'm down 3 pounds from the time I found out I was pregnant. I haven't been exercising more...actually I love to sleep over doing anything else. And I'm not "eating for 2" just yet.  I'm sure as my appetite grows,  the weight will come.
Helpful - 0
I've gained 4.8 pounds and I'm 18weeks...I have a little bump my man notices it and tells me he can see our baby bump but just us. I think it's from not drinking beer or as much soda anymore
Helpful - 0
Lol good to know...just would like to look a little healthier weight wise but excited either way!
Helpful - 0
10013575 tn?1410961435
Oh and I was 28 weeks before anyone could tell I was pregnant.
Helpful - 0
10013575 tn?1410961435
I lost 15 lbs from pre preg to 20 weeks. (I think it's from me not drinking angry orchards.  Lol) I've gained it all back plus plenty more. My doc wasn't worried. She said it's normal not to gain weight in the first half. I'm 31 weeks, and I've gained 16 lbs.
Helpful - 0
9138366 tn?1410253633
Im 27 weeks and 1 day and u cant tell I'm pregnant lol
Helpful - 0
As long as your doc isn't concerned I wouldn't worry. I'm 36 weeks and gained 4.8lbs
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.