Not gaining a lot of weight..

Is it normal to not be showing a lot at 18weeks and slowly gaining a little weight at a time?? I can feel my little girl moving around and I lost a lot of weight do to morning sickness and am getting bck to the weight I was before I found out I was pregnant but I see others showing more at 18weeks and the no weight gaining is a little scary. I'm also sick right now to and I feel that isn't helping me but just being impatient maybe??
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am almost 16 weeks and I'm down 3 pounds from the time I found out I was pregnant. I haven't been exercising more...actually I love to sleep over doing anything else. And I'm not "eating for 2" just yet.  I'm sure as my appetite grows,  the weight will come.
Helpful - 0
I've gained 4.8 pounds and I'm 18weeks...I have a little bump my man notices it and tells me he can see our baby bump but just us. I think it's from not drinking beer or as much soda anymore
Helpful - 0
Lol good to know...just would like to look a little healthier weight wise but excited either way!
Helpful - 0
Oh and I was 28 weeks before anyone could tell I was pregnant.
Helpful - 0
I lost 15 lbs from pre preg to 20 weeks. (I think it's from me not drinking angry orchards.  Lol) I've gained it all back plus plenty more. My doc wasn't worried. She said it's normal not to gain weight in the first half. I'm 31 weeks, and I've gained 16 lbs.
Helpful - 0
Im 27 weeks and 1 day and u cant tell I'm pregnant lol
Helpful - 0
As long as your doc isn't concerned I wouldn't worry. I'm 36 weeks and gained 4.8lbs
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community