Not long now!

So I went to the hospital last night as I hadn't felt my baby move very much during the day, they monitored his heart beat and movements and everything  seemed fine but they are inducing me tomorrow morning at 8 am if I don't go into labour myself naturally, im 39+5 weeks and 3cm dilated and it will only be one day before my due date but I'm so excited and nervous can't wait to meet my little boy, although I have heard being induced is a bit worse than going in naturally so what's everyone's experiences with being induced?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Im a ftm but i was in the dr lastnight for 5hrs with a very high bp. It was 150/100 first time they checked it and i mean it went down but not to much.... they made me an aptment today for 9am so i gotta go back up there, they told me to go home and get a goodnights sleep and come back tomorrow. The nurse told me my dr is very lible to send me over to L&D induce me today :) im hopeing to go all natural also. Ive heard its more painful but i dont know so im not signing things that say i dont want pain meds but im not gunna ask unless i NEED them cause i got my mind set on goin natural <3 good luck to us :D im 38+2 with a lil girl :) <3
Helpful - 0
Congratulations hope everything goes well for you, im the same I want pain medication, I originally wanted a water birth but if I get induced I can't have one so yes to the pain relief lol good luck :)
Helpful - 0
I would also like to know cause the gyne said if nothing happens until Monday,  then I have to decide between being induced and c/section.
Helpful - 0
With my son I had to get induced. I was overdue and he was not as active as we wpuld have liked him to be. Beside the pitocine (used to induce) I was able to do it naturally.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community