Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

Not pregnant but missed period

my man and i are trying to start a family but everytime we try i end up not having a period for 2 month but not pregnant. what is wrong with me can i not have kids or am i doing something wrong? i have some of the symptoms of being pregnant like urinating alot and tender breasts and eating more than normal. what is going on with me?
1 Responses
Stress is one of the biggest factors when trying to have a baby... and it can mess your cycles up. It took us 13 months to conceive our last pregnancy. The MOMENT I said, "Enough is enough, I'm focusing on other areas of my life" is the moment we finally conceived. And I seriously did not try to have a baby. We just had "fun" and I focused on weight loss.

So as hard as it is to try to not stress, it can definitely have an impact when you're trying. Also, be consistent- keep having sex, even if your period isn't showing up. It could be that you're ovulating late.

Another great thing would be to learn when you ovulate. There are many ways and methods out there to determine when you are fertile.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.