Ok experienced preg ppl lol really want to kno

I think I'm dilated 2 but I never lost my plug, at least I don't think I did! Is it possible to loss it without knowing or is it possible to dilate with out losing your plug yet?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Not all women loose their plug so if you haven't lost it yet you might not lose it at all, it's nothing to really worry about
Helpful - 0
As above im 2/5 dilated and i still haven't lost my plug u might not lose it until labour my midewife says it normally happens when ur on ur second pregancy xp
Helpful - 0
Ok thank you. This Is My Second time. Was very curious why I was dilated & did notice my plug guess I didn't lose it yet. So does that mean my water can't brake till it does?
Helpful - 0
Yer I pretty sure u have to lost it first before ur water breaks im the same as u im dilated 2/5 and haven't list my plug second baby too
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community