Pregnancy Community

Okay so help?

Okay so a few days ago I had a post up about me and my fiance not knowing if she is pregnant. Before it was just me thinking she was pregnant, now its her too, she took another hpt today and the result came up as not pregnant!! We looked at the calendar and the minimum days late on her period is 6 days! and thats the minimum we came up with. She was on Birth Control in june. So could that be a factor?? also first day of her last period was july 10th. makes no sense, also she had the spoting around the 28th of july. Because of stress could that make your period early and way short or no? We are going to the doctor on Saturday to go get a blood test. This is starting to freak me out. I just want a positive answer with the doctor. How long can stress delay a Period??
Sometimes women just miss a period for no reason at all. There are also other medical reasons (not pregnancy) that may have caused her to miss it.

The blood test will give you a definite answer.
She WAS on birthcontrol?  Does that mean she stopped taking it and is no longer on it?  IF so, that is a perfect reason for a 'late' period.  I went off my birth control in September, never got my period, October, never got my period and November never got my period BUT ovulated and became pregnant so I went until December without a period and started getting symptoms so I tested and I was in fact pregnant.  After getting off bc it can mess up your cycles and take up to a year to get them normal again.