Pregnancy Community

PREGNANCY 18-34

IVE MISSED MY PERIOD AND IM HAVING PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS BUT THREE TEST SAY NEGATIVE I DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON HAS THIS HAPPEN TO ANYBODY?
Hey I think you should go and speak with your doc as for a blood test to make shure with my fislrst pregnancy it didn't show up on a hpt untill I was 8+ weeks but with this preg it showed up at around 3 weeks
yeah im in the same boat as u chica i didnt have a period at all in aug my last one was july 20th and now here it is sept 15th ive never been prego before so i dnt know how i should feel i would say call the doctor and tell them u want a blood test done and when u go to ur appointment if they try to give u a urine refuse to take it and tell them that u had called and made an appointment for a blood test well if i am prego i think i would be lyk 8weeks and a day i hope i am and i hope u get whaa u want
@CrystalLynn479, you know whats so weird that was my lmp period to and i also didnt get my period anytime in august im confused cause ive never been pregnant either but i jus feel different and have pregnancy symptons im goin to schedule for a blood test and thanks i hope you are to let me know how it goes for you.
@Babyno2onway, how did you feel with your first pregnancy?
i will hope ur appointment goes gud for u also did u spot any i did on sept 6th but it only happend when i had wipped once and then it was gone right now i feel lyk crap i took a 30min nap and woke up sick to my stomach but no throwin up so i juss hope i get my bfp or af soon but hopefully a bft i want a baby
ok thanks and i wish you luck
I misscarred the first preg then fell
preg a week after my d and c,I knew I was preg straight away though my breasts got really sore couldn't sleep at night tierd a kept taking tests but they were all neg the on one I got a very faint line so went to the docs got a hormone blood test when the restults came bk said I was preg now I am preg again have my 12 wk us tomorrow so hopefully all goes well :)
congrats and thank you
@CrystalLynn479, no i havent spotted any
oh okay so unfortunately i dont have any advise for you since i am in the same situation but i really would love to see how this turns out for us. My LMP was July 22 and i havent had a period since i did ovulate in aug and i did have unprotected sex with my husband around that time. i have taken several hpt's all negative i have been prego 3 times but only have carried one to full term. but with my daughter i did not test till around my 2nd missed period. i did have spotting only when i wiped on the 13th and 14th of aug(it was light pink and light brown mixed in clear discharge.

i am due to start on sep 22nd if i miss this one it will be my 2nd missed (.) and i will be retesting on the 23rd

hope yall get the results yall want.
oh wow ddee90 all 3 of us r en the same boat i spotted on once when i whipped on sept 6th today is now day 60 since the first day of my last period so now im 2 months late its driving me crazy i have took test on sept 2nd and sept 11th both came up negative im goin to try and hold off on testin until about the first again and if it comes back negative im goin to doctor to see whats up but the best of luck to the both of u
Im just glad im not the only one going through this i would go crazy but i am also goin to wait until the first of next month to take a another hpt i havent had any spotting or anything i just feel different and have almost every pregnancy sympton