Pregnancy Community

PREGNANCY 18-34

IVE MISSED MY PERIOD AND IM HAVING PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS BUT THREE TEST SAY NEGATIVE I DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON HAS THIS HAPPEN TO ANYBODY?
Hey I think you should go and speak with your doc as for a blood test to make shure with my fislrst pregnancy it didn't show up on a hpt untill I was 8+ weeks but with this preg it showed up at around 3 weeks
yeah im in the same boat as u chica i didnt have a period at all in aug my last one was july 20th and now here it is sept 15th ive never been prego before so i dnt know how i should feel i would say call the doctor and tell them u want a blood test done and when u go to ur appointment if they try to give u a urine refuse to take it and tell them that u had called and made an appointment for a blood test well if i am prego i think i would be lyk 8weeks and a day i hope i am and i hope u get whaa u want
@CrystalLynn479, you know whats so weird that was my lmp period to and i also didnt get my period anytime in august im confused cause ive never been pregnant either but i jus feel different and have pregnancy symptons im goin to schedule for a blood test and thanks i hope you are to let me know how it goes for you.
@Babyno2onway, how did you feel with your first pregnancy?
i will hope ur appointment goes gud for u also did u spot any i did on sept 6th but it only happend when i had wipped once and then it was gone right now i feel lyk crap i took a 30min nap and woke up sick to my stomach but no throwin up so i juss hope i get my bfp or af soon but hopefully a bft i want a baby
ok thanks and i wish you luck