Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
9650087 tn?1409135110

Pain is this normal

I was told i had a UTI but the pain is like nothing ive ever experienced before eith a bladder infection. This pain is in my lower stomach and pelvic and my lower back. I wanna know if this is normal or do anyone believe it could be something more going on it had got to the point where i couldnt lift my leg to get in the bed
5 Responses
10421138 tn?1425524200
I know this feeling ask too well. I just went through this and I was in the hospital cause I was putting blood too, but the doctor told me I was still pregnant and everything was fine.
9650087 tn?1409135110
Advice cause its horrible tossing and turning and waking up in more pain than i went to sleep
3 Comments
I'm going threw the exact pain right now.... But I'm not bleeding. The pain is horrible!!! I wanna cry I never had this with my daughter. So it's kinda freaking me out at the same time..
Same here i had uti with my daughter never had pain like this and with my tw8ns and never xperienced this
I Went To The Er I Couldn't Take The Pain No More... Turns Out I Have 2 Cyst..
I went threw the same thing. It's because of the uti. A heating pad and the shower help a little. Should be a couple more days and it will ease up. I was bleeding as well. It got so bad the doctor took me out of work.. hope everything is better soon!!
10421138 tn?1425524200
So it is normal to bleed?
My doctor told me it is normal to bleed with a bad uti.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.