Pregnancy Community

Pain under right breast

For a couple of weeks now i've been having a burning/stinging pain under my right breast. it's really starting to annoy me but my doctor didn't seem to care when i brought it up. i figured its probably just due to the baby and uterus growing but it's only under the right one, no pain under the left. any idea why it hurts or advice to help ease the pain?
36 and a half weeks preggo
Hey I know that pain... it is the worst burning ever... and it is probably worse when the baby kicks or moves right??? It is a torn ligament in your stomach. I had the worst one when I was 30 weeks with my first son and I thought I was going to die. The doctor told me that the only way that it would stop hurting until I delivered the baby... I hope that you are able to find some relief!
Brady,

I get that too and I’m 15 weeks. I usually just do nothing about it but it does hurt. Do you do anything to make it better? I have my next prenatal visit on Friday. Will ask my doc and anything she says regarding this issue I will let you know ASAP.