Pregnancy Community

Period every 2 weeks

Hello, I am 24 years old. When I was 17 till 21 when I got married I had my period every 2 weeks.  Since I've been married I took Yasmine for 3 years. During this time the Yasmine did regulate my periods but if I continued to take the pill to try and miss a period it never worked. I always had the period every four weeks. When I went to my first ob-gyn appointment I told her of the problem and her solution was to put me on the pill. I have taken it now for 3 years and have stopped about a month ago. Since then I have had my period every 2 weeks again. I was shocked that after 3 years i am still having the same problem. I have had some huge life changes in the past 2 months including moving half way across the world which could be the cause of it but i have my suspicions since this was a pattern a few years ago. I obviously have concerns for my own health but also am worried because my husband and i would like to get pregnant. I am concerned that this may effect my chance of conceiving. Please let me know if I need to be concerned and if I need to be concerned about getting pregnant.
thank you
I have a similar issue as you have experienced.  Have you fallen pregnant since this post?
Regards
SAChic